Waterproof Fluff Pulp PE Backsheet Adult Panty Diaper
- The online inpect system ensures the defective adult diaper can be picked out automatically.
||Disposable Adult Diaper
||S/M / L / XL/XXL
||10 / 14 /16 Pieces / Pack
||PE Bag / Color Bag
|Quantity / Container
||30,000 Pieces / 20FT; 80,000 Pieces / 40HQ
|Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ)
||30,000 Piece / Size, Support LCL order
||USA fluff Pulp; Super-absorbent Core; High Elastic Leak Guard; Colorful PE film Backsheet; Wet Indicator; 4 PP Stickers;
|Quality Guarantee Period
||OEM &OEM, Customized Specification, One to One Communication, Free Samples
||80,000 Pieces / Day
||25 Days from Deposit
1. The adult diaper is of soft and breathable surface which keeps dry and comfortable.
2. The adult diaper is composed of 100% USA fluff pulp and no fluorescer.
3. The adult diaper is double anatomic shape which garantees the perfect and maximum protection against leakage.
4. The side tapes in the diaper can be repeatedly sticked over 10 times.
5. The diaper PE film is with wetness indicator printed. The pattern will fade out when teh diaper is wet.
Disposable super absorbent and high quality adult diaper for incontinent and disabled people.
The adult diaper is for nursing of incontinent and disabled people.
Our disposable adult sanitary products are adult diaper, inner pad, underpad and panty diaper
IQC will control the material color, tension, thickness, w/o fluorescer, certificate and so on. Our machine has the online inspect system to pick out the defective diapers. In the meantime, LQC and PQC team will control the production request such as size, weight , absorption, etc. After the OQA inpect is finally.
Q1: Are you a trade company or a manufacturer?
A: We are an ISO&CE approved manufacturer specialized in adult diaper, underpad , inner pad and also pet pad for 13 exporting years .OEM service are available.
Q2: What is your MOQ?
A: For 2 size mixed, 20FCL,
For 3 size mixed, 40HQ.
Q3: What is your delivery date?
A: The delivery date is 25-30 days after packing designs approved, and receipt of deposit.
Q4: What is your payment terms?
A: 30% deposit in advance and 70% balance before shipment or upon the receipt of B/L copy. L/C at sight is also acceptable.
Q5: Can you send samples?
A: Yes. FREE SAMPLES can be sent for your evaluation.